A podcast that gets "in the weeds" about anything and everything business and marketing related.
In the Weeds, a MINDSCAPE Podcast, was created to allow us as marketers to discuss current issues and topics in the industry and to provide insight to others for how we see things.
Click on an episode to listen and be sure to click the button below to subscribe!
- Episode 1: Introduction Episode
- Episode 2: Old School Sales
- Episode 3: Marketing & Sales Alignment
- Episode 4: Paid Advertising
- Episode 5: Goal Setting and Knowing the Numbers
- Episode 6: Buyer's Landscape
- Episode 7: Page Builders
- Episode 8: Complexity Budget for Paid
- Episode 9: Hate Change? Enjoy Irrelevance
- Episode 10: Why CRMs Suck
- Episode 1: What is the Purpose of a Website?
- Episode 2: Why is Hubspot so hot?
- Episode 3: 3 Steps to Modernize Your Sales Approach
- Episode 4: Manufacturing Companies - The Evolution of Marketing
- Episode 5: Easy Ways to Generate Leads
- Episode 6: Small Budget Marketing
- Episode 7: What To Do With Your List
- Episode 8: The New SEO
- Episode 9: Transactional vs Relational Marketing
- Episode 10: Secrets from a E-Commerce Expert
- Episode 1: Chatbots 101
- Episode 2: Why You Need a Landing Page for Everything
- Episode 3: Email Marketing is Still Relevant, Here's Why
- Episode 4: Determining Budgets for Marketing
- Episode 5: Marketing Automation to Avoid Human Error
- Episode 6: Integration of Technology
- Episode 7: User Path Planning, the First Steps
- Episode 8: ADA Compliance within Web Design
- Episode 9: Facebook Advertising
- Episode 10: A/B and Multivariate Tests, What You Need to Know
- Episode 1: Brand Standards: What to Bring to Your Agency
- Episode 2: Google Tag Manager, What the Heck is it and Why You Need To Know
- Episode 3: How to Design a CTA that Converts
- Episode 4: How to Advertise on LinkedIn
- Episode 5: Things to Expect Working with a Digital Marketing Agency
- Episode 6: The Wonderful World of Workflows
- Episode 7: 4 Steps to Profitable eCommerce Pt. 1 Know Your User
- Episode 8: 4 Steps to Profitable eCommerce Pt. 2 Build a Site that Converts
- Episode 9: 4 Steps to Profitable eCommerce Pt. 3 Drive Traffic
- Episode 10: 4 Steps to Profitable eCommerce Pt. 4 Be Agile
Have a topic you'd like us to discuss? We'd love to hear from you!