Save the date! Coming up on October 2nd is a sales and marketing event that you won’t want to miss named HubSpot on Tap!
From 3:30 to 6:30pm, we will be serving up some marketing and sales tips and tricks accompanied by craft beer, unique cocktails and delicious food at The Knickerbocker inside New Holland Brewing’s Grand Rapids location.
Sounds like a good time, right? We sure think so! Let’s get into some of the event details, shall we?
Why are we hosting HubSpot on Tap?
Recently, we became platinum HubSpot partners! To celebrate, we thought we would invite some friends, clients, and community members to join us for a night out.
On our journey to platinum, we’ve been talking to local business leaders, our partners, and our sales representatives, and we know that the number one challenge many organizations are facing is owning the customer experience from beginning to end - specifically managing the handoff from marketing to sales.
So we thought we should combine our celebration with an informative session that discusses some of the pain points we’ve been hearing from our community. And who better to talk about marketing and sales than some of our friends from HubSpot. Thus, HubSpot on Tap was born!
Why did we choose these speakers?
We’ve teamed up with HubSpot to bring you two awesome presentations that will show how you can use marketing and sales automation to not only meet, but exceed your sales goals.
At the event, you’ll have access to two different presentations:
- “How to Blow out Your 2018 Sales Goal to Make it Your Best Year Ever” given by the sixth ever HubSpot employee and their current Sales Director, Dan Tyre
- “End-to-End Customer Experience: Rethinking Customer Relationships” given by HubSpot Principal Channel Executive, Anna Norregaard and our very own HubSpot expert, Jeff Bell.
We wanted to bring a variety of perspectives and ideas to the table so you would be sure to find something that you can take back and implement at your organization.
Why should you register today?
- Space is filling up! Since this event is being held in one of The Knickerbocker’s private rooms space is limited!
- You will learn something! As someone who works in marketing or sales, you have to stay on top of the latest trends to be successful. And this event is much more exciting than scouring the Internet and reading article after article.
- Not only does your $30 ticket get you access to the event, it also gets you some delicious food from New Holland Brewing, 2 complimentary drinks and some awesome swag.
Now that you are super excited about HubSpot on Tap, click here or the button below and register today!